24. November 2017
Many motorists are starting to make the switch to hybrid cars for various reasons. The main two reasons are a sharp increase in gas prices and a desire to protect the environment. There are a lot of things that you should know about hybrid cars before you choose whether or not they are right for you.
1. Hybrid cars help to protect the environment. This is because they run on less gas and can help to reduce the amount of smog in the air by as much as 90%.
2. There are many beneficial features in hybrid cars. They have good gas mileage and can get anywhere between 50 and 60 miles per gallon of gas. In addition, they do not need to get plugged in like an electric car because they will recharge as you drive. Also, they have a lower depreciation value and can be resold much easier. Lastly, if you drive a hybrid car, you may be able to get a tax rebate from the government.
3. A hybrid car will produce less noise. When you bring it to a full stop, it shuts down. This is helpful because you save gas. This is even more beneficial for drivers who are constantly driving in stop-and-go traffic.
4. Hybrid cars tend to be a bit more expensive. Though this is the case, the money is not wasted. Between the amount of money you save on gas and the amount of money you save on maintaining a hybrid car, it amounts to the total that you spend buying the car.
If you choose to switch to a hybrid car, it is wise to protect this investment with an auto warranty. An auto warranty will help lower the costs of maintenance and repair bills.
22. November 2017
Generally, people purchase an aftermarket auto warranty or an extended auto warranty for their vehicles when their factory warranty comes to an end. When you purchase an aftermarket auto warranty, your warranty provider covers the costs of repair and replacement of specific car parts. Here are some things you should remember when thinking about purchasing an aftermarket auto warranty:
An aftermarket auto warranty usually doesn’t cover the costs of repair and replacement of parts that break down due to wear and tear. An aftermarket bumper to bumper warranty will cover costs for repair and replacement of most parts in your vehicle, but usually this does not include tires, brakes, etc. that break down to wear and tear. However, there are companies that offer warranties that cover wear and tear parts as well. It is wise to buy a warranty that covers wear and tear parts even if this means that is more costly to purchase than a regular mechanical warranty. This is because almost 80% of your car’s repair costs are a result of wear and tear problems that arise. An auto warranty that covers wear and tear issues will help you save a lot of money, especially if your vehicle is older.
3. March 2016
We are often questioned on why we don’t post any testimonials of our happy customers on our website. It is unfortunate, but it is become the practice of many companies, both reputable and not reputable, to either create their own testimonials or higher a public relations firm to do it for them. This is obviously a dishonest and poor way to run a business. We choose not to post testimonials, though we have many, as we simply will not fall into this group.
So how is a consumer supposed to know what companies are reputable and what companies are not? The last thing a customer wants to do is invest their hard-earned money in a warranty program that will simply not pay claims as they promise. The best way to protect yourself as a consumer is to make sure you follow the following guides…
• First, make sure the company you choose for your warranty coverage has been in business 10 years or more so they have shown experience successfully paying claims, not simply selling plans and collecting premiums.
• Second, make sure the plan you choose is directly underwritten by a US-based, A rated insurance carrier. Many “so-called” auto warranty companies are simply corporations or risk retention groups and have no financial or insurance backing. Having a directly underwritten plan means that if the warranty administrator ever fails to exist, your claims will automatically be paid by the insurance carrier and your coverage will be valid regardless.
• Third, you want to choose a company that has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and perhaps more importantly has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
The bottom line is that as you research the different coverage available to you, do not only look at the items covered and the price of coverage, look at the tenure and reliability of the company you are purchasing from. Though we are not the only company in the auto warranty industry, we are one of the best. To obtain a quote visit our webpage.